Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week 4

   Another fantastic week of Fantasy Football is coming upon us. This past weekend was an interesting weekend in my South OKC money league. I was the second highest scorer in the league with 147 points.
 
   I was playing the individual in our league who has put up the least amount of points in our league. He only put up a total of 78 points. He knew it was going to be a rough week when Dwayne Bowe put up one point last Thursday night.

   I had a fantastic Thursday night with Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy and Michael Vick putting up a total of 67 points. It was a great way to start off the fantasy week. 

   The main question going into last week was should I start Vick over Ryan. I ended up starting Vick and they both ended up with 15 points apiece. 

   I haven't decided which quarterback I will be going with this weekend. Vick travels to Denver this weekend, and Ryan is going against a tough Patriot's secondary. 

   Another question in my lineup is will I be starting Andre Johnson. Johnson is going up against the Seattle Seahawks who have the best secondary in the league. Johnson has had some injury issues the past couple of weeks, but he's still a guy who is hard to sit. 
 
   I'm going to wait to see who I get off the waivers before I decide on what I'm going to do with Johnson. I fave the defending champ this weekend, and there's nothing more I'd like to do then to beat him. 

   I woke up to news that Nate Burleson had broken his arm in a car crash. I picked him up last week off the waivers, and he showed great potential in a ppr league. He will be having surgery today.


No comments:

Post a Comment