Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dirty Dealing

     My post this week will be a little different then normal. I would like to discuss a topic that gets brought up in many leagues. Many fantasy football leagues allows the members to be able to have the ability to veto trades. In some cases the league manager is able to make the decision to veto trades.

     I played in two different leagues this fall, and I regret playing in one of the leagues. Before I began working at the Sports Animal I worked at the Community College I was attending. The guys I worked around were awesome, and we would always do different sport challenges.

     This year we decided to do a cheap fantasy league for $10, and it was the biggest fantasy mistake of my life. I have had an okay team, and at this point I am challenging for a playoff spot. The kicker here is that many of the guys who aren't going to make the playoff are starting to trade their best players to their buddies who have good record.

     Not to mention the trades that been going through are jokes. An example of one of the trades was Jimmy Graham for Tony Gonzalez straight up. Are you kidding me!!!! In a standard league Jimmy Graham has scored double the amounts of point then Gonzalez!!!

     That type of move is such bush league. Not to mention I believe it is some what cheating as well. Why even do fantasy sports if your going to basically cheat your way to victory. You can't even brag at the end of the season. So enjoy cheating your way to a championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment