Saturday, November 2, 2013

Quarterbacks

                The quarterback position has been a frustrating position for me this fantasy season. Three weeks ago I picked up Jay Cutler off the waivers, and started him against the Giants, and he did an excellent job putting up 20 points. The next week I loved his matchup against Washington, but Cutler tore his groin in the first half. Matt Forte had an excellent game against Washington with three touchdowns.
                This week in my South OKC league I will be facing the individual who has the number one quarterback in the league, but I’m lucky enough to be facing him on the week he has a bye. Yes, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are on a bye week this week. I know this has to just hurt many fantasy owners across the world.
               This week my opponent will be forced to start Russell Wilson, but Wilson has had four straight weeks of over 15 points, but I like my chances against Wilson then having to face Manning. The main challenge I’m facing this week is whether I should start Emmanuel Sanders or Eddie Royal. Royal is going against Washington who ranks 29th against Wide Receivers. Emmanuel Sanders is going against New England who ranks 5th against Wide Receivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment